South Dublin County Council Website Privacy / Disclaimer Statement
South Dublin County Council fully respects your right to privacy in relation to your interactions with our Clonburris SDZ website and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any information which you volunteer will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and used only for the intended purpose.
Technical details of your visit to our website (IP address and host name, browser version etc.) are recorded for statistical and business purposes only. This information does not enable us to identify website visitors and is not given to third parties.
South Dublin County Council’s Disclaimer
- The information accessible through the Clonburris Website has been compiled from many sources, some of which may not be controlled by the Council.
- While all reasonable care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the contents of this web site, South Dublin County Council makes no representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or materials contained in this resource.
- Access to and use of the information herein is entirely at the risk of the user.
- South Dublin County Council shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, to the user or any other third party for any damage resulting from the use of the information contained or implied in the South Dublin County Council Website.
- South Dublin County Council does not assume legal or other liability for any inaccuracy, mistake, mis-statement or any other error of whatsoever nature contained herein.
- South Dublin County Council hereby formally disclaims liability in respect of such aforesaid matters.
- The information contained within this site is of a condensed and general informational nature only and can change from time to time. It should not, by itself, be relied upon in determining legal rights or other decisions.
- Visitors to the site are advised to verify, by direct and live contact with South Dublin County Council, any information on which they may wish to rely.
- South Dublin County Council has endeavoured to attribute copyright or other intellectual rights to the rightful owners where such course has been appropriate.
- Where any attribution has been missed or overlooked South Dublin County Council, on being informed, will correct this omission.
- You should be aware that where you link to another website from South Dublin County Council or other Council websites, that South Dublin County Council has no control over that other website. South Dublin County Council has no responsibility for the privacy practices of other websites.
- By proceeding into the South Dublin County Council Website you are accepting this disclaimer.